The Comal County Emergency Relief Fund is a fund of the New Braunfels Community Foundation seeded during a time of crisis by the community, for the community. This community will always be here to help care for our neighbors struggling through episodic crises to ensure they return to stability.
The McKenna Foundation and the City of New Braunfels, together with the New Braunfels Food Bank, the Family Life Center, Community Council and the Salvation Army have partnered to assist income-constrained households within the New Braunfels city limits with their utility bills. These agencies will consider requests for assistance via the link below.
PLEASE APPLY IF YOU ARE
INCOME LIMITED TO 200% Federal Poverty Limit
$55,500 for a family of four – verify here »
NEW BRAUNFELS CITY RESIDENT
PLEASE HAVE THE FOLLOWING READY BEFORE STARTING YOUR APPLICATION:
- Front and Back of Utility Bill (must show taxes and fees)
- If you do not have proof of income we can accept:
- Current Driver’s License or State Issued ID for the utility account holder
- Social Security or SSI documentation
- 2 most recent paycheck stubs or W2 for all adult income earners
- TANF/Food Stamp/Medicaid documentation
New Braunfels Food Bank
- NBU Assistance
- Snap/WIC/Medicaid, TANF, etc.
- Food Assistance